What's new

Participation PIF - A Very Mysteree-X Shave

This is amazing!! We've added @T Bone, @JAHE, @Chard52142, @Chad3, @mikhou, @str8six, @Themadshaver18, @Smooth and Sharp to the Mysteree-X Participation List!!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone who has responded. I still have Mysteree-X blades!!

I do need to apologize for a bit of delay in getting the blades mailed out. I've had a couple of high priority work tasks that have taken up a lot of my time. However, I do like living inside, out of the rain, and eating regularly (and tormenting @FarmerTan); just sometimes these things come at the wrong time.

This is amazing!! We've added @T Bone, @JAHE, @Chard52142, @Chad3, @mikhou, @str8six, @Themadshaver18, @Smooth and Sharp to the Mysteree-X Participation List!!

Please let me know if I've missed anyone who has responded. I still have Mysteree-X blades!!

I do need to apologize for a bit of delay in getting the blades mailed out. I've had a couple of high priority work tasks that have taken up a lot of my time. However, I do like living inside, out of the rain, and eating regularly (and tormenting @FarmerTan); just sometimes these things come at the wrong time.
Your generosity is amazing. Thanks so much!

The PIF Phase is now closed!! All the blades have been spoken for!! Awesome response, Everyone!! The final group includes @gpjoe, @BSawhill, and @studolf!!

The Mysteree-X Blades and the Other Blades have been mailed out today!! I got everyone in one single massive mailing!! So, be watching your post boxes for the arrival of one of these envelopes with your name on it!! The Participation Phase will begin when you receive your blades!!

When you receive your Mysteree-X Blades, please let me know in some way.

PersonnaX_Mailing.jpg

A Note about the Other Blades. These are comprise of miscellaneous blades to fill out the mailers. Each have 2 different Other Blades in them and All of the blades are yours. If you don't want a blade or have tried it in the past and it didn't work well for you, you can bin them or give them away or mail them to @FarmerTan!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The PIF Phase is now closed!! All the blades have been spoken for!! Awesome response, Everyone!! The final group includes @gpjoe, @BSawhill, and @studolf!!

The Mysteree-X Blades and the Other Blades have been mailed out today!! I got everyone in one single massive mailing!! So, be watching your post boxes for the arrival of one of these envelopes with your name on it!! The Participation Phase will begin when you receive your blades!!

View attachment 1437155

A Note about the Other Blades. These are comprise of miscellaneous blades to fill out the mailers. Each have 2 different Other Blades in them and All of the blades are yours. If you don't want a blade or have tried it in the past and it didn't work well for you, you can bin them or give them away or mail them to @FarmerTan!!
Yes! The Soda half of me is normal, but the Scotch half of me enjoys saving me pennies, doggone!

View attachment 1437155

Just made it under the wire. 🙂

Thank you again for you generosity in both gifting the blades, and your time. Much appreciated.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
OMG. :w00t:
My blades arrived today in Mid- Missouri.
I thought I saw a Canadian Goose drop something on my porch. :w00t:
@Grundi must train them to deliver the Mail.! :thumbup1:

I will start the shave tomorrow with a Personna X Blade.
I also will use my best equipment so that @FarmerTan will cry himself to sleep tonight. :w00t: Heheheh
Huh. Mine ain't here yet!

I'm headed down to Missouri pretty quick! Maybe I should have had @Grundi mail mine to you?

Top Bottom