What's new

Participation PIF - A Very Mysteree-X Shave

I'd participate, but those X Series Personnas are no mystery to me (unfortunately). Have yet to try them - way too many other blades in my que.

Ordered what were pictured and described as "Made in USA, Lab Blues" and received 100 of these instead. Even the sight of the box spooks me now against ordering blades online.

I'd participate, but those X Series Personnas are no mystery to me (unfortunately). Have yet to try them - way too many other blades in my que.

Ordered what were pictured and described as "Made in USA, Lab Blues" and received 100 of these instead. Even the sight of the box spooks me now against ordering blades online.
Depending how this challenge goes, you might have some folks here eager to buy them from you.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

That stinks. I've been blessed so far. Never, to my knowledge, had a fake blade. Or a bait and switch.

Awesome Response, Everyone!! This is exciting!!

So far, we have 21 out of 32 batches of Mysteree-X Blades spoken for!! I've got 11 batches waiting for shavers to ask for them!! Thank you, @Filudo, @bubo_strix, @Messygoon, @poppi, @Seelector, @Demolition, @Shaving like a boss, @ewk, @fast shaver, @cwright, @slimshavy, @Ted A, @Alum Ladd, @Weean, @hugosf, @tthoms, @Balthier, @emwolf, @FarmerTan, and @BigJ for joining in this Mysteree-X Participation PIF!!

The Mysteree-X Blades will be mailed out in the next couple of days!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Awesome Response, Everyone!! This is exciting!!

So far, we have 21 out of 32 batches of Mysteree-X Blades spoken for!! I've got 11 batches waiting for shavers to ask for them!! Thank you, @Filudo, @bubo_strix, @Messygoon, @poppi, @Seelector, @Demolition, @Shaving like a boss, @ewk, @fast shaver, @cwright, @slimshavy, @Ted A, @Alum Ladd, @Weean, @hugosf, @tthoms, @Balthier, @emwolf, @FarmerTan, and @BigJ for joining in this Mysteree-X Participation PIF!!

The Mysteree-X Blades will be mailed out in the next couple of days!!
Had me worried for a second! I didn't see my name at first! Thanks my friend!

Since you already have some X Series blades, you could start the Participation phase early. It might give the rest of us a heads-up on what to expect! :thumbup1:

I'm in, thanks to you both!

Plenty of blades yet to try with my limited safety razor use and I now have a Streamline and AC shavette to distract from honing projects (RAD is no joke) ..but you introduced me to Israeli blades with that Viking Sword and they are still among my favorites so I will be forever curious if I don't take you up on this particular one.

I was actually thinking of sitting out the next Participation/Challenge PIF because I've got way too many other blades to test (from a sampler that I got years ago) as well as being embroiled in the current Challenge PIF.
Same! I got a sampler after I finished the tuck that came with my razor like 7 months ago. I'm still only halfway through it, and have assorted others to try out.

But I'm watching this challenge hit 21, now 25/32 participants. Can I really sit this one out? Really? I don't think so.

I’m in! Thanks guys, can’t wait!

Top Bottom