What's new

Parker Variant has arrived....

First time to use this razor. Will post experience soon.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
First Shave Review for the Parker Variant:
Pros: Weight, Ease of Blade installation, Adjustability, Super Close shave with the grain no more passes needed, nice design I have the black version, and finally no build up of hair under the blade from shaving; I've had major troubles with my razor getting clogged halfway through shaves with this razor no issues here.
Cons: Fine trimming is difficult with the bulk of the razor head.
My setup: shark blades, art of shaving oud preshave oil, and shaving cream.

First Shave Review for the Parker Variant:
Pros: Weight, Ease of Blade installation, Adjustability, Super Close shave with the grain no more passes needed, nice design I have the black version, and finally no build up of hair under the blade from shaving; I've had major troubles with my razor getting clogged halfway through shaves with this razor no issues here.
Cons: Fine trimming is difficult with the bulk of the razor head.
My setup: shark blades, art of shaving oud preshave oil, and shaving cream.

Is that the graphite (new black) handle? Nice photo by the way.
What setting did you use on you shave?

Cheers
John

Is that the graphite (new black) handle? Nice photo by the way.
What setting did you use on you shave?

Cheers
John
Its the black graphite. Looks lighter than in the picture though. I guess the setting was at 1.5 for me to start. The second shave today I used the 2 setting and I really enjoyed it. I shave part of my face and whole head and it seemed to do the job extremely well. If your starting with this razor soon start at one and work your way up till your comfortable with it.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Great! Now I want one.....THANKS A LOT![emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Man, that black graphite handled one sure is nice. I almost ordered one a few weeks back, but no one had them in stock then. Now I'm thinking about getting one again. I've only heard good things about them. Enjoy yours!

Update: The razor is still great I've moved the setting to 1.75 I believe this is going to be my sweet spot. Have yet to nick myself with this razor. The handling has gotten easier with practice. I can now get those areas behind my ears and around my goatee. This is the 4th shave with this.

I love mine. I've been running 2.5. Great shave. Single shave and I'm still in the army!! Tried on 3 two times and I get irritation. Love the feed back of this razor!! Super loud. You know it's cutting something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the black graphite. Looks lighter than in the picture though. I guess the setting was at 1.5 for me to start. The second shave today I used the 2 setting and I really enjoyed it. I shave part of my face and whole head and it seemed to do the job extremely well. If your starting with this razor soon start at one and work your way up till your comfortable with it.

I run mine at about 1.75, love it. Retired my 1963 Slim. A very good razor.

Top Bottom