What's new

FS Parker Stainless Steel Adjustable Injector Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

here we have a Parker Stainless Steel Adjustable Injector Razor. This is a new product that went on sale last week and it got sold out almost instantly. Lots of positive comments and photos in this thread:

Parker adjustable injector ? - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/parker-adjustable-injector.598743/

You can also read about this product on Sharpologist.

In the end, I was one of two people who found it too mild, but since others were satisfied and the razor is not available anymore, I decided to sell it to a forum member who wanted to give it a try. I am asking $30 shipped CONUS. I am including: original box, instructions, two cartridges minus one brand new blade that is now in the razor (Injectors need to be shipped with the blade inside, so there's a total of 39 blades now, which should last a long time) and a brand new, never used ($17 value) Parker Leather Sheath, made for long handled (cartridge) razors to protect your new Injector. Here is a photo of the lot:

IMG_2652.jpg

The razor was cleaned and sanitized with scrubbing bubbles and alcohol. PayPal or Venmo, please. If you are using PayPal G&S, just add the small fee amount, and Venmo does not have fees, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom