What's new

Parker Razors

A "New" Parker Variant about to be released, finish wise that is. Rose Gold and it looks really nice. I feel that I might go for this one and have a trifecta of Variants on hand.... It's a disease.

Parker Safety Razor on Instagram: “Parker has a new razor on the block Now available in limited quantities is our highly popular Variant Adjustable #safetyrazor with a rose…”

Hmmm, not sure of the colour. I've a rose gold signet ring and granted its more than 20 years old but its less pink than that parker. Saying that it does seem that they (parker) are upping their game and getting on board with the resurgence of classic shaving.

I've only had experience with the parker variant, I'm not a big fan honestly, I've had some of my worst shaves with it. It's very rough for me, I don't use it at all anymore. I love the aesthetics though, very beautiful razor.

The Rose Gold Variant. Yes, a little more on the Rose (pink) side, but the fit and finish is outstanding. The number dial lines up perfectly and feels firmer when you turn the bottom adjustment knob. Just a very nice looking razor. Don’t know if the finish will wear well, but so far it looks very well done. Only time will tell.....

A128F88D-9C11-44CF-8CDB-CE1A15E3EA25.jpeg

I have three adjustable razors, Gillette fatboy f2, Mingshi 2000 and Variable I like the variable best. Fatboy is too mild for me. I don't have any other Parker but planning to buy a Parker's 94R.

I have three adjustable razors, Gillette fatboy f2, Mingshi 2000 and Variable I like the variable best. Fatboy is too mild for me. I don't have any other Parker but planning to buy a Parker's 94R.

The Parker 94R is a great razor. It was my favorite for quite awhile. It's the same as the 97R except for the handle.

I like the short handle, is it very aggressive?

It has a large blade gap but I feel that's a good thing because allows for a variety of angles you can use. I think you will like it.
Post here when you get to try it. Let us know how you make out.

Throw a Merkur top cap on the Variant and it is smoother, more aggressive per setting and will fit under your nose for WTG strokes.

Attachments

• 23CF8664-602C-412F-8B29-24F0B0B40777.jpeg
    23CF8664-602C-412F-8B29-24F0B0B40777.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • CBAA401F-7291-4F11-90FB-F50ACBE74FB9.jpeg
    CBAA401F-7291-4F11-90FB-F50ACBE74FB9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Top Bottom