What's new

FS Parker razor mitchells soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thank you for showing your interest.
For sale in my den cleaning.
Worldwide very fast shipping, costs are calculated in pm.
Ship from EU and pay by paypal.

Parker 61R razor 1 uses with box excellent condition 21$

Menrock DE razor closed comb max 10 uses excellent condition with box 17$
(With the purchase of each razor, free blades and plastic washers will be given.)

Mitchells wool fat shaving soap refill with large plastic container 3 uses 10$
(soap has never been wet, tried in a separate container)

Nivea aftershave balm fully 95% max 3 uses 3.50$

Thank you for your time!

I have MWF but have yet to even take it out of its container. Pretty sure it’s supposed to be fully round. If that flat spot on the soap is only 3 shaves then you must go through soap pretty quickly. I’d probably do a good 6-8 months of lathers (100 shaves) with what’s cut off from the soap puck

I have MWF but have yet to even take it out of its container. Pretty sure it’s supposed to be fully round. If that flat spot on the soap is only 3 shaves then you must go through soap pretty quickly. I’d probably do a good 6-8 months of lathers (100 shaves) with what’s cut off from the soap puck
I have only used it 2 or 3 times! I cut small pieces of soap to avoid contact with water. I create foam in a separate bowl.
You will see below that you are only missing 7 grams of soap. And I think that's a fair amount for 3 shaves. A piece of soap, no more than 2 euro coin size, is missing. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to send us a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom