What's new

Parker leather traveling Case?

My local retailer carries these and I have considered them, but I also am intriqued by the Gillette Khaki reproduction kits through Razor Emporium.

Are there other travel kits out there? This would seem a no-brainer.

My local retailer carries these and I have considered them, but I also am intriqued by the Gillette Khaki reproduction kits through Razor Emporium.

Are there other travel kits out there? This would seem a no-brainer.
It seems like a decent travelling case I guess. Says it's well glued. I'm happy with the Parker. There is also travel razor case abovethetie. As long as my case can hold blades and razor I'm happy. The brush the only other way on this thread which was not mentioned is buying a separate shaving brush carrying case. It's a no brainer pill bottle or box. If you want to feel a little rich, a separate brush case.

Just remember, in case no one else has mentioned it, do not take blades with you if you're doing carry on. I take my razor etc but buy blades where I travel to.

For my money the Above the Tie case for 3 piece razors is amazing. That said, just keep in mind that for 2 piece razors such as the Rex, or a Butterfly razor, the razor itself cannot break down to fit into the case. Of course ATT does also make a case for such razors. Hope that helps!

Top Bottom