What's new

Parker 51 repairs

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Does anyone have a recommendation For repairing a 51? Mins seems to be burping a good deal. It is a vacumatic version.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I dropped my Vanishing Point and bent the nib. I sent it to Danny at the recommendation of B&B users. I was very pleased with the whole process. It’s as good as new.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I ended up sending four pens to Danny. Ill keep you all posted.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
i can tell you he has lightning fast communication when doing work. So i have two vacumatics I purchased sight unseen years ago. One pen that i bought was literally dropped seconds into owning it and i bent the tines. Last night he messaged me and stated that the tipping might come of reparing the bend. BUT, he offered to sell me a new nib, or he could purchase the pen from me if it did.

So far really impressed.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Very impressed with the quick turn around and communication. I was shocked to have received my pens returned before I sent a payment.

side note on how he went above and beyond. The tines that were bent, he offered to buy the pen or sell me a replacement in if the tipping fell off. Again, I would highly recommend

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Great stuff. Thanks for keeping us informed. Just need to find a similar chap out here in Australia.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
So cool to hear stuff like this.
I’m saving that site. I read his site and see I’m doing almost everything wrong with my pens. 😌

Top Bottom