What's new

Parfum De Marley

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Have any of you gents tried any of these fragrances? If so, what are ones that you like and why? I just bought a four fragrance sampler each of 2ml to test to see which of those I might like. I think they are Harod, Percival, Layton, and Kalan.

I sampled all of them at Nordstrom about a year ago with high hopes. To my dismay, I couldn't find a single one that I liked. I went back to the samples later on, trying once again to like them but it was no use. Eventually, I ended up tossing them all. To each his own I suppose.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I sampled all of them at Nordstrom about a year ago with high hopes. To my dismay, I couldn't find a single one that I liked. I went back to the samples later on, trying once again to like them but it was no use. Eventually, I ended up tossing them all. To each his own I suppose.
I hate when that happens!

I own or have tried most of their fragrances. My favorites are probably Herod and Leyton, but I thought there were several others that were nice. For the most part, I think their fragrances are pretty mass appealing, so there is a good chance you will find at least some of them to your liking.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Fragrance notes are Bergamot, lavender, apple, mandarin, violet, jasmine, geranium, gaiac, patchouli, sandalwood, cardamom, vanilla, and pepper.

I have Layton. Pegasus and Herod are their best sellers. All three are distinctly vanilla to me. My wife has Delina in her collection. The whole line is good but I can’t wear in hot weather.

Top Bottom