What's new

FSOT Paradigm Ti2 with v2 Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi B&B,

I have a Paradigm Ti2 for sale or trade. It's in very good condition and has the v2 handle (the non-tapered design). It's a great balance of smoothness and efficiency, the handle and balance is one of my favourites, however I prefer steeper angle shavers and this one seems to like to ride the cap. I don't think I'd give it the love it deserves.

Asking price is $435 USD, including shipping and PP fees. The price comprises $400 for the razor plus shipping through Canada Post (usually $25-30) and fees (~$15 for cross-border/currency).

For trades, I'd be mostly interested in discussing a deal for a Wolfman in any metal (0.80 to .94 WR1, or 1.15 to 1.55 SB WR2). I might be interested in a Charcoal Goods Lvl 2 in antique brass or SS but like the 3.5" handles and already have a bright brass lvl 3. I would be open to other trades if you have high-end razors to offer. Any trades would have to be discussed for razor value and cash added, if needed.

20200216_145148.jpg20200216_145134.jpg20200216_145125.jpg

I am glad to see my Ti II has retained its value. This is a very nice razor which it just so happens I used for my last 3 shaves. I also have the beautiful version 2 handle. This is a rare bird indeed deserving of a new home.

I am glad to see my Ti II has retained its value. This is a very nice razor which it just so happens I used for my last 3 shaves. I also have the beautiful version 2 handle. This is a rare bird indeed deserving of a new home.

Thanks! It's a beautiful razors, it's a tough decision. I just wish it was more amendable to a slightly steeper angle or slightly more efficient. Too good not to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom