What's new

Paradigm Shaveware Javelin.

Fellows, get started saving money. Andrew is planning to release the Javelin within the next three months. In Titanium!

Got the news directly from him.

Was the geometry of the Javelin head similar/ identical to the polished 2020 Diamondback released earlier this year?
I’ve read that he’s planning to release the Javelin in Ti, but not the 2020 Diamondback... which would indicate they were different..?

Was the geometry of the Javelin head similar/ identical to the polished 2020 Diamondback released earlier this year?
I’ve read that he’s planning to release the Javelin in Ti, but not the 2020 Diamondback... which would indicate they were different..?

Not the same as the DB, Andrew called it a "new razor" in my emails in April. Don't think he even had finalised the handle at that point. He wasn't ready to give any details about the geometry, gap, exposure etc at the time.

If it Shaves anything like the 2020 Diamondback, is full titanium and is priced less than $400, count me in!

I had an aluminum Javelin and it has a little more blade feel than the Diamondback and it’s efficiency is very close to the original Paradigm Titanium.

Top Bottom