What's new

PAO (period-after-opening) symbol

1626062477889.png

I recently purchased two La Toja shaving sticks. I must admit to being somewhat amused (or was it bemused) by the PAO symbol on the tube.
I did laugh out loud. :laugh:

PAO-fun-2_2021-07-12.jpg

PAO-fun-1_2021-07-12.jpg

I guess it's legally required. I'm reminded a bit of unrealistic nutrition labels on packaged foods. NOBODY eats just 1/2 cup of ice cream, for example, though that is the "official" serving size. 2 oz. servings of pasta? Not likely...

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Interesting had no idea what that was. Random sampling: Proraso preshave has it. Cr salter cream has it both 12.
grooming Dept soap, WSP aftershave, captain’s choice aftershave doesn’t have it. Maol aftershave has it (24)(Canada). Mystic shave stick, stirling aftershave nope.
so based on random sample and without research, I’m guessing it’s not required in the us.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
It’s an interesting piece of information but, it’s more like a guide than a rule. The shave stick container has holes on top…

Yes, it’s wrapped in most cases but yes.
I was referring to the brand new, unopened La Toja stick pictured (to the right) in the OP, Luc. Both sticks are wrapped, but not at the bottom.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I was referring to the brand new, unopened La Toja stick pictured (to the right) in the OP, Luc. Both sticks are wrapped, but not at the bottom.
Ah! Didn’t know that.

Top Bottom