What's new

PantaRei Ibla shaving soap + aftershave, released.

here we go!
Ibla shaving soap comes back with his aftershave!

Pantarei Brushes is a craft brand that has its roots in Sicily.

The ceramic and the paintings are made entirely by hand and each piece is created to meet the needs of individual customers.

In autumn 2018 the first shaving soap entirely signed by PantaRei was born: “IBLA”.

The olfactory identity is a harmony of oriental woods, notes of green olive trees skilfully mixed with imperceptible ozone notes … to remember the scent of the air that breathes on the hilly area of Ragusa that culminates in the neighborhood rich in history of IBLA.

The typical baroque of those parts, the history, nature and tradition….

I tried to condense these sensations into a handmade shaving soap that reminded me of the festive Sundays spent in the family, memories that more or less almost all of us have indelible in our memory.

IBLA is a soap with classic hints, it’s hard to tell. For me it is the memory of a hug, that of my grandfather to whom I owe much of my adventure.

INGREDIENTI/INGREDIENTS: STEARIC ACID, AQUA (WATER), COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),, ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL.

IMG_7883.jpg

Top Bottom