What's new

Palmshave Lime shaving cream

75429C82-F1C8-495F-9478-EBE82C64EFB8.jpeg
This is one of the cheapest creams you can find. It comes from South Africa and it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Palmolive - in fact it’s made by a company named Model Product Distributors (Pty) Ltd. This cream is light green in colour, has an artificial, industrial lime scent, it’s a very good latherer, as well as fairly good postshave care. There are three versions of Palmshave - the Lime, Regular, and also a brushless type. There’s nothing elegant or sophisticated about this cream but it performs honestly and gets the job done.

Rick

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Sounds alright, there are quite a few shaving creams out there that I have never heard of. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Wow, look at the font (coupled with the name). If it were a US company, I could see a lawsuit brewing. Lol.

Glad it's a good soap. Actually, if it has a non drying post shave it's in better shape than Palmolive. That stuff dries me something fierce. Quite good protection, though.
proxy.php

This cream has NOTHING to do with Palmolive in any way, shape, or form.

Rick
I understand that.

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion... I just wanted to share my thoughts on how close that logo is, to me, when compared to Palmolive. Especially for a company not at all related.

Again, I do understand this is not made by, for, or with any relation to Palmolive.

I understand that.

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion... I just wanted to share my thoughts on how close that logo is, to me, when compared to Palmolive. Especially for a company not at all related.

Again, I do understand this is not made by, for, or with any relation to Palmolive.

It’s all good brother!

Rick

Artificial lime scent?
Gillette lemon lime Lebanese comes to mind.
I actually like the scent. Ok it's artificial but reminds me of kitchen sink and laundry soaps my mum used.

Artificial lime scent?
Gillette lemon lime Lebanese comes to mind.
I actually like the scent. Ok it's artificial but reminds me of kitchen sink and laundry soaps my mum used.

In my honest opinion the Gillette Lemon Lime smells much nicer than this one!

Rick

Top Bottom