What's new

Palmolive Stick: The Wait Is Over!

Well, I finally got around to using my Palmolive stick for the first time. Wow! Smells great and creates a wonderful, hydrating lather. Amazing!

I must say I'm not too keen on the smell, it's more like something I would use in the kitchen than on my face. But it does lather brilliantly.

Would this also work reshaped into a bowl, or is it better applied to the face?

...if you are putting it in a bowl/mug, you'd have to grate it in...tallow soaps arnt microwaveable, like glycerin based ones...

...Ive been using my Palmolive stick exclusively since I got it last week...its great. So simple to use...and it lathers like the dickens...

I have a Stick of this hidden somewhere I know it!! I can't find half my stuff anymore.

So by my calculation you need to buy twice as much to offset the half that you want be able to find. Yeah that is what my Badger and Blade Manual states!

I just ordered one from Shaveabuck. I'm a big fan of the cream and shaving sticks in general so it was a no brainer. $4 US though. :sad:

75p???? I paid 99p when I was in London!!! I was robbed!!!!! :lol::lol:

Whether it is 49p, 75p or 99p it is a good deal. If I recall a US dollar was worth approximately 1.80 pounds recently so at 99p it would be approximately 55 US cents per stick. At 49p it would be approximately 27 US cents. Either way, nothing to feel badly about.

Top Bottom