What's new

Palmolive Menthol

Talk about some gravedigging!

I haven't heard of Fruugo, but I know Smallflower and IB both stock it so I would typically go that route if I was trying to pick up a tube.

I just purchased a Palmolive menthol tube from Smallflower. I'm looking forward to trying it. My favorite menthol cream is by Kent but I'm looking to try something new- I usually just use the Kent and Proaso green.

I just purchased a Palmolive menthol tube from Smallflower. I'm looking forward to trying it. My favorite menthol cream is by Kent but I'm looking to try something new- I usually just use the Kent and Proaso green.

WHOA!! another thread resurrected from ages ago!!
Let us know how the shave was!!

Nah... a simple black tub.

download.jpeg

Still waiting for my Palmolive tube...

Okay, just got my Palmolive Mentholated last night and gave it a try. Like some of the other posters, I grew up with "Madge" as the Palmolive spokes person:

I never figured Palmolive shaving cream would be any good. Boy was I wrong.
As I've said before, I really, really like Proraso and Kent mentholated creams. Palmolive Mentholated now has a place on the shave shelf with these two.
Palmolive Mentholated produces a nice dense, slick lather and the scent is wonderful. They really nailed the scent. Also, the menthol load level is a bit more intense than either Proraso or Kent, which I appreciate. Such a great cream and I'm glad I have it in my rotation. Seriously good stuff!

Top Bottom