What's new

Palmolive classic UK

For those in the UK who like or want to try Palmolive shaving soap, just noticed in the local ASDA that the shave stick (50g) is 25 pence and the shave cream (100g) £1.13.

The stick used to be 75p at Tesco, now its 24p, and may even go down more. I will wait until it stops, and then I'll buy a load.

Wonder why the price has crashed. Last time I bought any, I paid 50pence or so for the stick and 1.70ish for the cream. Strange.

It wouldn't suprise me if they are about to stop stocking Palmolive & they are trying to shift what they have left which is a shame because I feel Palmolive is the best budget soap/cream on the market.

I've had a pack of Asda Personna blades and they are quite good. I've noticed that the box and small printed card in front of the blades is identical to the own brand blades sold by Boots and Tesco, the only difference is the backing card. The blades have no markings at all.

ASDA 48 pence for the stick and £1.11 for the cream today. Maybe there is a futures market in shaving soap and cream........ or you all went out and raided the stock!

I must pop to Asda and get one of these sticks. I'm travelling next week and it would be nice to take my DE, so it should be ideal. :smile:

Top Bottom