What's new

FS Paladin, Simpson, M&F Brushes

For your consideration are some nice shave brushes, I need to thin the herd here, especially in light of recent additions, like today's purchase ... All brushes except the first have been lightly used, have not shed any hair, and will be supplied with the original boxes (tubes for Paladin) unless noted otherwise. Prices are postage paid in the US only, and include the PayPal fees. Sizes by my measurements with calipers. As this is a downsizing, I'm not terribly open to trades for these.

New Paladin PK-47 in Cumberland Honey Ebonite. Size is 26 by 50 mm loft. This brush is unused, just as received from Paladin following release last February 9th. . I never have even lathered it up. Knot Code is 2CLNA6. I have another Paladin Ebonite that I prefer, too expensive to keep two of them. Retail was $318, it is not available now. Yours as new for $309

Paladin El Dorado Somerset I have this at 26mm x 51 loft. From April 2017 release, knot code is 2CSNL3. Will be supplied with the original mailing tube & photo card. Retail was $179.50 including shipping. Shipped $149

SOLD Paladin Moe in Graphite - 28 mm knot with a loft of 54 mm. Knot code 2CLNL5. With original tube & photo. Retail was $228.50, but I purchased second hand. Used once here, too big for my taste. Shipped $129 SOLD

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger Stubby. This one goes 24 mm with a loft of 46 mm. I don't have any record of what the retail was when available, and is not presently available. Blonde Badger was never easy to come by, almost unobtanium now. This will include a Rooney box. Very nice brush, but I have two M&F about the same, this one needs to move. Shipped $149

Simpson's Captain Manchurian in Ebony. This two band knot is 25 mm x 52 loft. Another one that has proven larger than I like. Retail when available was $292 equivalent (2016). Shipped $189

Simpson's Tulip 2 in two band Super Badger. This is from the Simpson's grey box era (included). Knot measures 22 mm with a 51 mm loft. Lots of backbone on this one, nothing like it is presently available. Note some fading of the lampblack on the"Tulip" engraving. Shipped to you for $129

Finally, a Simpson's Duke 3 Best Badger in Butterscotch. I measure this knot as 24 mm with a loft of 45 mm. Retail for this SE was around $160 US when they were available a couple years ago. Yours for $139

IMG_9390.JPG
IMG_9385.JPG
IMG_9386.JPG
IMG_9388.JPG
IMG_9392.JPG
IMG_9389.JPG
IMG_9387.JPG

Last edited:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
IMG_9398.JPG
IMG_9399.JPG
IMG_9401.JPG
IMG_9402.JPG

Just in case that the crickets are listening .. Someone complained that these didn't have pictures of their backs .. lights wrong, obviously

IMG_9398.JPG

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very nice offerings! I wish I had seen these sooner![emoji28]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

garyg

Thanks Adam, hard to part with these but absolutely need to cull the collection

garyg

The backside of the M&F, sorry, didn't upload it when I did the others ..

IMG_9400.JPG

garyg

Ok for a Labor Day Bump, prices reduced by 10% save for the Paladin Ebonite, which I'll keep

Top Bottom