What's new

Paladin Shaving & Dark Holler Design Works shop journal

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
:thumbup1:

Nice of you... but your photos are awesome!

That's the effing problem (pardon my French)... I want the three sizes of evey one....:laugh:

We just got an order in yesterday that included 10 sample 30 mm knots.

Last edited by a moderator:
30mm PK-Stubby in Somerset would be something.

Quite....

proxy.php

:laugh:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I think I see my Sabbatical fail there. Persian Jar Tulip thingie in Butterscotch. Will that be in the next release?

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I think I see my Sabbatical fail there. Persian Jar Tulip thingie in Butterscotch. Will that be in the next release?

That's a "Tut". Should be. We're shooting for around mid-next week. But our daughter is having a baby shower this weekend, so it's a little up in the air. We'll see how much we can get done.

captp

Thanks, Ken. I'll be glued to my tablet in release date. Any chance you can stop making handles I have to have?:001_rolle

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks, Ken. I'll be glued to my tablet in release date. Any chance you can stop making handles I have to have?:001_rolle

OK, this one is already committed to Cody's fianacé. Among other things, she keeps bees.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Just when I had thought I had enough brushes .. beautiful Ken. What were the names assigned, other than the Tut? New colors?

Looks awesome!

The bee hive for Cody's sweetie is very cool.

The new shapes came out great in the various colors. Can't wait to see them with their knots in.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Beehive is more-or-less nameless. Just is what it is. Res ipsa loquitur, as it were (maybe kinda like The Artist Formerly Known as Prince).

Others are the Tut, Moe, El Dorado, Buck Rogers, and Winston.

Who can guess which is which?

We're working on some new materials. Stay tuned.

captp

Tut..first pic, top left
Moe...second pic third row center
Buck Rogers...first pic bottom row right
Not sure about the others

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
El Dorado, first pic, left column. Tut, first pic, center column. Buck Rogers, first pic, right column. Moe, second pic, center column.

Top Bottom