What's new

Paladin Shaving brush drop 05/14/21

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
@ChiefBroom question for you, who is the gentleman in the black and white photo of your facebook profile pic?

1621031337724.png

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I know you don't take requests, but I'll drop a subtle hint anyway... because I NEED a 24mm Winnie and I NEED a 26mm El Dorado in polished jade.

@ChiefBroom question for you, who is the gentleman in the black and white photo of your facebook profile pic?

View attachment 1266671

I wish I knew, but don't. My daughter bought the image on eBay and gave it to me for my birthday several years ago. It seems like the photo was supposed to have been taken in New York, I wouldn't put much trust in that.
I believe it’s actor Toshiro Mifune from Akira Kurosawa‘s iconic Seven Samurai film.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I know you don't take requests, but I'll drop a subtle hint anyway... because I NEED a 24mm Winnie and I NEED a 26mm El Dorado in polished jade.

+1

Yes....I believe I need a 24mm Winnie as well ;)

Pretty sure I need mine in Neptune.....

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
We haven't made any 24 mm brushes in quite a while. I don't anticipate bringing them back any time soon.

FWIW, our 26 mm handles are set with knots that have base diameters of approximately 25 mm.

Top Bottom