What's new

Paladin Shave Brushes

As many of you know, B&B's own Ken @Chiefbroom is now up at running at "Dark Holler Design Works" and is producing some wonderful looking Paladin Brushes.

I figured it was time we had a Paladin Brushes thread to showcase the brushes that are on order, have arrived or details on the brush you are dreaming of.

Feel free to post your brushes for all to admire.

While I don't have one yet, I do have a material picked out:

View attachment 536865

Okay, I will cross post some pictures of my Paladin PK-47 here too. The material is butterscotch marble and the knot is a Morris&Forndran.

I am preparing a write up on this one compared to some of my favorites.

attachment.php

attachment.php

These brushes will be included in the comparison​

If you wonder about the light in the pics I can inform you that we've had a dreadfully grey two months and this is the first sunlight seen in Stockholm. As a hobbyist digital painter I am addicted to light. Photography is painting with light so here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Paladin is the brand
Acrylic is the material

Paladin is the brand we're using for brushes made in collaboration with Lee Sabini. We make the handles. Lee supplies the knots.

Dark Holler Design Works is what my son and I have named our small shop in Kansas City (Overland Park, KS).

Dark Holler Design Works, LLC is the business entity name.

Beautiful shots, I'm very excited for these new brushes. Bruce that purple material is very nice at some point I'm sure I will pick one up as well.

I don't read every word so excuse me if I missed the part of
are they for sale, show?? and if they are for sale where is the
info? Beautiful handles, enticing enough to purchase.
GREAT JOB

Beautiful shots, I'm very excited for these new brushes. Bruce that purple material is very nice at some point I'm sure I will pick one up as well.

I think he referred to it as "Purple Haze" or at least that's what I'll be calling it as a Jimi fan. :punk:

If mine had a one of those gel-tipped knots like the brush @ajc347 got, it would be just about perfect for me.

I'm definitely interested. Keep the pics coming, gents! I'm thinking a PK-47 in Jade or Tortoise would be nice. I think I'd like a pure fan shape as well. We'll see....

Paladin is the brand we're using for brushes made in collaboration with Lee Sabini. We make the handles. Lee supplies the knots.

Dark Holler Design Works is what my son and I have named our small shop in Kansas City (Overland Park, KS).

Dark Holler Design Works, LLC is the business entity name.

Thanks for this clarification. Your work looks amazing… job well done and can't wait to see more!!!

Does anyone know how much these run or how one might get more info to think about ordering? Sorry if I missed that.. just haven't come across this info yet. I'm sure many are curious.

Top Bottom