What's new

Paladin Shave Brushes

These two - superb handles and knots, and would keep ahead of my Simpsons, Kents, Shavemacs, Rooneys and Thäters. Thank you Dark Holler!:

27110959277_fb60214677_c-1.jpg

49138432481_453c51d593_c.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I'm just after whacking the "Barely Seconds" backroom at the Paladin site where it appears they have listed a few new beauties today. I bought a Paladin second before and I can't find the flaw so I thought I'd give it another go. I have always loved the L7 style handle and have been debating whether to get one from M&F for quite a while. But that's sorted now, thanks to Paladin. I'm a pretty traditional guy, so the incredibly authentic looking faux ivory handle always gets me right here. This will be my 4th Paladin brush!

Paladin L7.jpg

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
My El Dorado arrived today. Gave it a quick soap lather to clean and test it. I can already tell I’m going to prefer this knot to my old one with one of Lee’s knots. Tips are softer, gel soft even, and the knot holds a ridiculous amount of water/lather. Very impressed! The real test will be a shave but so far this looks like it’s going to be a top performer in my collection.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Last night I used my brand new El Dorado for the first time. No break in required. Knot holds more water/lather than any of my other knots. Tips are as soft as anything I’ve ever used. This Select Badger knot blows away the knot I had in my first Paladin by Lee Sabini by absolute leaps and bounds. Gel soft tips. This is as good a brush as I’ve ever used and maybe the best, period, after about 20 different badger brushes give or take so far.

My El Dorado arrived today. Gave it a quick soap lather to clean and test it. I can already tell I’m going to prefer this knot to my old one with one of Lee’s knots. Tips are softer, gel soft even, and the knot holds a ridiculous amount of water/lather. Very impressed! The real test will be a shave but so far this looks like it’s going to be a top performer in my collection.

Great choice!! Enjoy!! :a29:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
All 4 of my Paladins are 26mm knots. That's as big a knot as I care to use on a regular basis. I have Simpsons Chubby 2's in Best and in Super & they just don't get used very often because they're too big. I hang on to them only because once every month or two I feel the urge for a ridiculously big brush, and they certainly satisfy in that area. Before I started buying Paladins they apparently offered 24mm knots, at least on occasion. I know the trend today is toward bigger and bigger knots, but I'd love a Moe or a PK47 with a 24mm knot.

All 4 of my Paladins are 26mm knots. That's as big a knot as I care to use on a regular basis. I have Simpsons Chubby 2's in Best and in Super & they just don't get used very often because they're too big. I hang on to them only because once every month or two I feel the urge for a ridiculously big brush, and they certainly satisfy in that area. Before I started buying Paladins they apparently offered 24mm knots, at least on occasion. I know the trend today is toward bigger and bigger knots, but I'd love a Moe or a PK47 with a 24mm knot.
I haven't seen 24MM Paladin brushes in those two models (Moe & PK-47), but if you find a 24MM Falstaff, Winston, or Sherlock on a BST, I highly recommend purchasing one--they are lather-slinging BEASTS.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was looking at the brushes on the Paladin website and I see a lot of nice ones, but all are too big for me. Are the large brushes what they are known for, or is that just the only thing that sells?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I was looking at the brushes on the Paladin website and I see a lot of nice ones, but all are too big for me. Are the large brushes what they are known for, or is that just the only thing that sells?
By knot size, 26mm is the usual smallest. By overall height, the Moe is quite small, but I only see it in 26mm.

Aww man I had that in my cart. Congrats on the quicker trigger [emoji6] it sure is a beautiful brush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm glad I didn't wait any longer than I did, I had a work call that morning and put off ordering until after the call, had it ran a bit longer the brush may have become yours

My Pirate Moe arrived. Excellent, as expected from Paladin. No test lather, no shampoo to get the "funk" out (in 20+ new bashers, I've never encountered "funk"), just lathered up as usual for my next shave. Worked like I expected.
Ken never fails to please.
View attachment 1128831
O.M.G. See, this is what I miss out on because I‘m not on the FB. I love it and want one. The Moe is my favorite Pally handle. Congrats.

Top Bottom