What's new

Paladin Shave Brushes

My Bullgoose Paladin Samarai, #3 Harlequin. View of knot after first lathering.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Walter, Donny, and the Dude were mesmerized by purple jump-suited Jesus who had just thrown a strike. It was at that moment the Jesus turned to the boys and went into a little dance and said, "There is nobody better than Jesus Quintana, nobody bowls better than The Jesus, nobody dances better than The Jesus, nobody is prettier than The Jesus and nobody has a longer or sexier tongue than The Jesus".

He then said "let me tell you, lowlifes, something. I The Jesus took my first winning ball and sent it to Paladin and I had them make me The Jesus the best shaving brush in the world from the best Ball in the world because nobody has Balls like The Jesus. Now I'm going to take this most beautiful Ball and again send it to Paladin so they can again make me the most Beautiful Brushes in the world (from my Balls), which out of the goodness of my heart give each of you pieces of S__t one, and on the brush there will be inscribed from The Jesus himself the most profound words that you will never forget "Nobody F__ks with THE JESUS". At this point, The Jesus with his slick hair kept in place by a hairnet sashayed away in his ridiculous purple jumpsuit.

Disclaimer
Because of the tender sensibilities of those in the shaving community, I have not included any of The Jesus and Walters remarks, also without saying you know what Walter would have said to Donny.

Pal Ebonite Bowling Ball.jpg

The Big Lebowski

Looks like that brush may have been dried with the hair still clumped up. Paladin warns about this.
Did you give it a light brush against a towel before leaving it to dry?

This is paladins shot of how a gel tipped brush looks if allowed to dry in clumps instead of brushing them out gently.

IMG-4378ws1200_zps3el5fxg7.jpg

Last edited:
Pal Graphte Oscar.jpg

It was a good year for Graphy Oscar he made history at the Academy Awards by winning his 4th Oscar for best Actor in the film “ It's Always a Wonderful Shave” with Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci and Jennifer Lawrence. As always at the Academy Awards, Graphy walked the red carpet, gave a masterful acceptance speech and enjoyed the adulations of adoring women.

pal graphy london.jpg

The next day Graphy left for London for a two-week limited engagement of Shakespeare's Taming, of the Shrew. Where his brothers met up with him to celebrate his success along with some of the most beautiful women in Europe. As the truth be told as all the tabloids have reported the Oscar brothers have always found it hard to keep their love life's in order, it's all about their creativity, the need for danger, their good looks, intellect, and their most beautiful hair, all this and more, women find them irresistible.

Pal Graphite Oscar 2.jpg

After the 2-week engagement Graphy went on to Austria to perform in another special engagement at the famed Vienna Opera House for the World Organization “Save the Children” “The Barber of Seville”. After the engagement Graphy left immediately wanting to avoid another scandal of infidelity this time with one of the organization's largest donors and off to Paris he went to work on his poetry.

Pal graphite Oscar 3.jpg

Graphy arrived in Paris at four in the morning, his fans were there, reporters were there and the lovely Babet. When they arrived at Babets home on Avenue Montaigne the servants had prepared the bedroom with Graphys favorite fruits. They made wonderful uninhibited love and fell asleep. When they woke the cook had prepared the most delicious Portuguese omelet, fresh fruit and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. It was then that Babet said to Graphy that she needed to talk to him on the rooftop garden, Graphy knew what Babet wanted to say.

Overlooking Paris Babet told Graphy that she was having a very difficult time sharing him with other women. She knows for the last two years when they see each other its always for a week at a time, but it's every 3-4 months and now she needs more because she is crazy about him. She told him that other men cannot make her forget him or compare to him. Babet also knows without question she can get any man she wants, no one would turn her down, she's beautiful, she's a lawyer and is worth tens upon tens of billions of dollars (family, only child) but she only wants to be with him.

As they talked Babet kept running her fingers through his hair. Graphy told her that she's important to him but he will not stop performing the world over. Babet responded that didn't bother her, it was all those other women, this is what's so very difficult. Graphy looked at her, for so many women have told him this, but Babet was different and if he wanted her, he would have to change some of his ways.

Babet called her personal secretary to bring up some wine, cheese, and fruit so she and Graphy could continue their talk in the late summer afternoon. When they finished Babet was not very happy for she was spoiled, she was entitled and if she wanted him, which she most differently did, she would have to compromise, which she did.

So they agreed with a glass of wine and a lingering kiss no matter where they were in the world they would update their schedules to be together, may it be in London, Paris, New York, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Singapore. It didn't matter where they were in the world, they would find a way to get together and Graphy promised on the souls of his brothers that he would cut down on the women, and most importantly he would always allow her to watch him shave no matter where no matter when.

Last edited:
This younger generation of Samurai like so many others before question tradition. And like many generations before, many of the older Samurai's are worried and asked the question, will the Samurai tradition, life survive as we know it with this younger generation?

Let's take Vesuvius Samurai, though he's young he always starts the day lathering up. He's brave he has studied the Samurai way since he was 10, ethics, combat, patients, respect and honor. Vesuvius is handsome has great hair and presence. He feels his parents, and elders shouldn't worry, he's a warrior they just don't understand, they're to old fashion, to stuck in their ways

Yes he's different he likes the Nightlife, he's got to Boogie, he likes to sleep late in the morning and wears no shoes, he likes to make love to women so he knows he's living and enjoys getting drunk on a bottle of booze. Some gal told him today that he is wasting his life away, become a Samurai and do it right and go to bed at 8 each night.

Vesuvius looked at the young woman smiled and said, "thanks for the advice, but I need to see and experience the world I've to explore my horizons", and then he said, "there is one thing a Paladin Samurai must do, no matter what my situation is, what no matter where I am in life, no matter where I am in the world I will leather up each and every day, it's the Samurai way".

Pal sanurai.jpg
Pal samurai 2.jpg

This younger generation of Samurai like so many others before question tradition. And like many generations before, many of the older Samurai's are worried and asked the question, will the Samurai tradition, life survive as we know it with this younger generation?

Let's take Vesuvius Samurai, though he's young he always starts the day lathering up. He's brave he has studied the Samurai way since he was 10, ethics, combat, patients, respect and honor. Vesuvius is handsome has great hair and presence. He feels his parents, and elders shouldn't worry, he's a warrior they just don't understand, they're to old fashion, to stuck in their ways

Yes he's different he likes the Nightlife, he's got to Boogie, he likes to sleep late in the morning and wears no shoes, he likes to make love to women so he knows he's living and enjoys getting drunk on a bottle of booze. Some gal told him today that he is wasting his life away, become a Samurai and do it right and go to bed at 8 each night.

Vesuvius looked at the young woman smiled and said, "thanks for the advice, but I need to see and experience the world I've to explore my horizons", and then he said, "there is one thing a Paladin Samurai must do, no matter what my situation is, what no matter where I am in life, no matter where I am in the world I will leather up each and every day, it's the Samurai way".

View attachment 1074404View attachment 1074405

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have and enjoy 3 Paladins. Exquisite handles. The Lapis and the Chief's ivory are the nicest resin handles I've owned. The ivory has a texture that looks like aged ivory.

In terms of knots they are excellent as well. The feel is slightly different for each, but if pushed I'd say in general that they combine the best features of Simpsons Manchurians and 2 band silvertip, each of which I love.
Paladin Ivory2.jpg
paladin.jpg
paladin3.jpg

Top Bottom