What's new

Paladin El Dorado, Karve Overlander

Status
Not open for further replies.
These aren't getting any love or much use, so time to move them.

First up, a Paladin El Dorado 2-band select badger. Knot diameter: 26mm. Loft: 52.5mm. Dense brush with good backbone, soft tips.

I bought this second hand from a member here, who said it had been used "half a dozen times", and I have used it the same number of times, so approximately 12 shaves. It is a stunningly beautiful brush, but a bit stingy with the lather due to its density (or maybe me) so it's time for a new home. Sale includes the brush, original storage/shipping tube, and info cards.

I paid $140 shipped, asking $120 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, fully insured, anywhere in the US (only).

Offered next is a Karve Overlander, with a tiny bit of patina and minor wear from the handle on the base plate. Otherwise like-new condition, used maybe 12 times. Sale includes the razor, box, nylon washer (installed for shipping), and all original paperwork.

Paid $109 shipped, and will let it go for $85 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, fully insured, anywhere in the US (only).

DSCF2874.JPG

DSCF2875.jpg

DSCF2877.JPG
DSCF2876.JPG
DSCF2878.JPG

DSCF2867.JPG
DSCF2873.JPG
DSCF2870.JPG

DSCF2868.JPG

Last edited:
Is this the thread that you bought the Paladin from?

Nope, but it is the same number. I guess the dude I bought it from lied to me. In a PM I asked how much use it had and he said "half a dozen times".

I guess at this point all I can say with absolute certainty is: I have only used the brush 6 (maybe 8 max) times, and it is in mint condition. The only sign of use is that the knot has bloomed a bit, as expected with a badger brush.

Lots of views and no bites, so...price drop on the Paladin to $115 shipped.

This beautiful, well made brush retails for $185.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom