What's new

Paladin brushes are simply wonderful

I have had the fortune to pickup 2 Paladin brushes with the CSLD4 knot and they are easily the best in my den. Soft, very dense and with enough backbone to lathe up hard soap pucks with no worry. I enjoy all my other brushes but the Paladins standout with their ability to build, create and hold a lather. They look really good too. I have the Paladin Buck Rogers in butterscotch and the Churchill in briar. They are on the expense side ($220) but I don't think anyone would be disappointed with them. I feel fortunate to have discovered both Paladin brushes and Timeless razors early in my wet shaving journey.
All the best.

IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0649.JPG

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I think that qualifies as PAD.
I think not. I buy them because I want to, not because I need to.:001_tt2:
I'm currently using only 2 of them, PK-47 Somerset and El Dorado Butterscotch. Of the other 10, I gave 4 away to fellow Stews and Mods. 3 more are posted to the Auction. I have 2 in Lapis Lazuli that I haven't used yet plus 1 more that I'm not sure what I'll do with. I'm praying for a Cleo in Malachite. That one will be mine.

Not all are $220.

This one is $160.
proxy.php

And this one is $170.
proxy.php
Oh, well that's much different, sign me up for 10 or 12!

Seriously, I'm sure they're very nice, and I like the handle on the last one. Some exotic woods like burl and zebawood would be cool.

Whoops. I meant to ask are the bulbs better than the fans? Looks like everyone is showing bulbs.

Lovely pair of Paladins roosty!

Do you face or bowl lather?
I do both. Depends on the day. The Paladin works for either. I have noticed that the knot is so thick that I rarely get soap that weeps down to the bottom of it. The lather tends to stay towards the end of the brush.

Top Bottom