What's new

Paladin Brush Release tonight, 3/15/17

Did anyone else manage to get one? I snagged the very one I wanted!

proxy.php

Turns out they were all gone in five minutes! I feel really lucky!

Nice! What's that handle material? I don't recall seeing it before. I wanted to get one but the handle shape I want wasn't part of tonight's release.

@nelamvr6 that is a great brush. I had my eye on that one, his faux Tortoise is amazing!

But, I wanted another brush even more. And I got it!

The Buck Rogers in Lapis Lazuli.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm so excited to get the first of the Buck Rogers Brushes.

Sent from my Spider-Phone

@nelamvr6 that is a great brush. I had my eye on that one, his faux Tortoise is amazing!

But, I wanted another brush even more. And I got it!

The Buck Rogers in Lapis Lazuli.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm so excited to get the first of the Buck Rogers Brushes.

Sent from my Spider-Phone

Gorgeous!

This makes my 2nd Paladin brush. I also have this Falstaff in strawberry amber:

proxy.php

These are great brushes, and the more that get out there into people's hands the higher the demand will get. I think we're fortunate to have gotten these now.

Nice! What's that handle material? I don't recall seeing it before. I wanted to get one but the handle shape I want wasn't part of tonight's release.

I'm sure it's resin, faux tortoise.

This release was made up completely of brush shapes that had never been released before.

I got the Lemon Drop Moe, but this was a tough release to choose with all the new handle shapes.
Ha! I had the Lemon Drop in my cart and thought all was good...but then Sold Out! Went back and I was able to get the Briar Moe.

My tortoise beehive arrived yesterday. I'll try to get a pic up later today.

Two things really impressed me: The feel of this handle is incredible! It really has some heft to it! It feels substantial, it has gravitas!

Second, the smell of this knot is great! I can tell that Ken and company went to a lot of trouble to de-funkify these knots before they were shipped. Without a doubt the best smelling brand new knot I've ever experienced.

I did a test/break-in lather yesterday, this one is ready to go. I'll be using it for my next shave.

Top Bottom