What's new

PAL Adjustable

ok so aim the bottom of the handle lower ie less horizontal when compared to a schick injector?

I don't remember to be honest. I think your right though. I do remember I didn't like it because of the angle combined with handle length, and the angle of head to handle. I could get a good shave from it, but I didn't like it enough to keep it.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Hi thanks. When you say clamp the first pliers just above the plastic part, do you mean the first one clamps around the faulty tension spring as well? Doesnt that push it closed? How will i get the second one in between to then bend the faulty tension bar?
You have both needle nose pliers gripping the tension spring at the same time and then the pliers above the bottom one bend inwards, the bottom pliers act like a vice. Tweak the spring until it gives force on the pivoting base plate. I have fixed springs on my Schick E types that are different in design with great success. Some times when buying used razors you have to improvise or leave it in the drawer like the previous owner properly did. I'm the stubborn type and would enjoy fixing the razor then shaving with it more than if it were new one. It is like giving the razor a second life.
Anyways good luck!

Top Bottom