What's new

PAL Adjustable with Schick Proline-B. Magnificent!

I’ve had the PAL Adjustable for some time and even though it provided some decent shaves, it wasn’t anything to write home about.

Today (last night) I went back to it after receiving some Schick Proline-B’s and installed one and set it on High. My oh my! One of the best shaves to date with this injector. I’m thinking that the Personna or Ted Pella blades were either duds or just not in the same league as the PB’s. Just a superb shave that was extremely smooth, close and comfortable. Wonderful razor with a Shick.

I just wish I could've used a Schick Twin II in the PAL. That could've been an awesome shave....
UedACl3.jpg

The Pal adjustable injector razor is a good cutting razor with regular Schick injector blades.

It does require lowering the handle more than most razors, because if you look closely at the head you will see the angle of the blade and the angle of the "contact face of the head" are not parallel.

Lowering the handle a bit puts the blade at the spot-on angle correct angle for your face.

I’ve only tried my PAL adjustable with Schick and Personna blades and I do get nice shaves. I’ll have to give it a whirl with Prolines.

Just one great shave after another with the PAL & Schick Proline combo. To me and for my particular shave regimen it has been the best single edge injector that I have ever used to date. And to be quite honest, the quality of shaves that I’ve gotten out of this combo have rivaled some of my best shaves against other razors and blades regardless of razor/blade format. I have a few heavy hitters in my den that are firmly implanted in my shave rotation but, the PAL has proven to be worthy of serious consideration in becoming part of the elite shave performers in my den. More shaves to follow to see how it shares time or more importantly, can it possibly supplant one of the big boys on my shave mantle? More investigation will be required and that can only be a good thing. More great shaves ahead.....

B28009BB-2779-4783-BB04-CFD00B07098C.jpeg

Top Bottom