What's new

Pal adjustable Injector pass around

View attachment 637532

SOTD-15feb16:
​Pal Adjustable Injector / NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome(2)
Vintage Blades 24mm 2-Band w/Faux Horn Handle
Barrister & Mann Night Music Shaving Soap
Soap Commander Love ASB w/Menthol

I skipped a day shaving this weekend, but still managed a fairly uneventful shave tonight/morning. I didn't experience any irritation with this shave. Every shave with this razor has been 3 passes(WTG, XTG, modified-ATG.) This isn't always my norm, because sometimes I just do 2 passes for a couple of days and then 3 passes on the third day. I tend to go a little overboard sometimes trying to get the smoothest face possible, so I try to take it easy and then go for broke every few shaves. But, to try to keep things equal, I have been going three passes as controlled as possible with each shave with the Pal Adjustable Injector razor.

This razor is effective and does a decent job. I still feel that this isn't a razor that I would hunt down to put in my collection. There's nothing wrong with it, but I think I already have some other razors in the den that surpass the performance. YMMV!

SOTD was 15feb16.

I seem to have exceeded the 15 minute(?) limit to edit the previous post.

Do you guys mind if I jump in on this? I'd like to try an injector razor.

Outstanding, David! It's great to have you here!

$SOTD-16feb16.jpg
SOTD-16feb16:
Pal Adjustable Injector / NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome(3)
Stirling 22mm Synthetic Brush
Wilkinson Sword Shaving Soap Stick
Fine Fresh Vetiver AS

The shave tonight was perfectly acceptable. Again, it is a very effective razor, but it just doesn't seem to be for me. I'm sure there are plenty of others who will find it a wonderful razor for them.

I think I'm done with my turn with this razor. I would like to thank John(@imatabor) for the opportunity to try this razor. I will clean up the razor later today and try to get it shipped tomorrow to Len(
@lfs70). I already have his address. I will also send the tracking # to John and Len.

Thanks to everyone in the pass around for their input and support!

Outstanding, David! It's great to have you here!

View attachment 637814
SOTD-16feb16:
Pal Adjustable Injector / NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome(3)
Stirling 22mm Synthetic Brush
Wilkinson Sword Shaving Soap Stick
Fine Fresh Vetiver AS

The shave tonight was perfectly acceptable. Again, it is a very effective razor, but it just doesn't seem to be for me. I'm sure there are plenty of others who will find it a wonderful razor for them.

I think I'm done with my turn with this razor. I would like to thank John(@imatabor) for the opportunity to try this razor. I will clean up the razor later today and try to get it shipped tomorrow to Len(
@lfs70). I already have his address. I will also send the tracking # to John and Len.

Thanks to everyone in the pass around for their input and support!

Great reading your thoughts. Just think I saved you the money in buying one:thumbup1:
Thanks for playing.

Great reading your thoughts. Just think I saved you the money in buying one:thumbup1:
Thanks for playing.

Thanks! I almost bought a Pal Adustable a couple of months ago, but held off. Unfortunately, I won't be saving any money,though, because now I can buy other razors, shaving brushes, after shaves, razor blades, and shaving soap!(I need more shaving soap like I need another hole in my head)

Thanks for creating the game! It's been fun!

My apologies, but I got tied up at the bank today on personal business and was unable to get the razor shipped out today. It's all boxed up and addressed, so I will get it shipped out tomorrow.

I got the razor shipped out this afternoon. Sorry it was a day later than I planned. It should be delivered on Saturday according to the USPS.

Tracking # 9505 5141 2907 6049 0137 68

Thanks again, John!

I got the razor shipped out this afternoon. Sorry it was a day later than I planned. It should be delivered on Saturday according to the USPS.

Tracking # 9505 5141 2907 6049 0137 68

Thanks again, John!

I'm excited, this will be my first time using an injector razor.
I will be out of town this weekend so I will start using it on monday night.

Are there any blades in the box as I personally have no injector blades? I know this was originally a BYOB (bring your own blade) thing but I'm not sure if someone added a pack to the passaround somewhere during the pass.

If there isn't then I can PayPal the person before me whatever a blade costs to leave one in the box for me.

I suppose I could cut down a Feather Pro Blade if need but but I'd like to avoid that task if possible for a first run with the razor.

Do I need to find something quick. Please let me know.

Are there any blades in the box as I personally have no injector blades? I know this was originally a BYOB (bring your own blade) thing but I'm not sure if someone added a pack to the passaround somewhere during the pass.

If there isn't then I can PayPal the person before me whatever a blade costs to leave one in the box for me.

I suppose I could cut down a Feather Pro Blade if need but but I'd like to avoid that task if possible for a first run with the razor.

Do I need to find something quick. Please let me know.

I have some pella personna blades, so I'm set.
Thanks

Ha! Sorry about that.
I will include the pack that I have.

Len, Thank you! Someone has generously volunteered to send me some blades but if you wouldn't mind leaving one or two in the box, just in case I have a timing problem with the postal service, I'd really appreciate it.

Len, Thank you! Someone has generously volunteered to send me some blades but if you wouldn't mind leaving one or two in the box, just in case I have a timing problem with the postal service, I'd really appreciate it.

Will do.

Top Bottom