What's new

Painful Conus razor deal

Questions and answers about this item

Q: Hi, Will you mail to Italy? USD? Regards, thanks Arnaldo.
A: Sorry, usa only

Exactly, when I was logged into Ebay.com not Ebay.ca it showed up and I didn't bother to scroll down, I was so excited. At 67.00 oh I thought my bid was good. Then it punted 109.00 back at me and dropped to 67.51. I had a involuntary gag reaction. After 2 minutes I figured it out, and emailed the seller to vent, very, very politely of course. 800 miles is International once you have a border. Don't mind me,,,,I'll be over here in the corner crying.

Kind regards,

Did you win the razor though? What if the seller sends it here in the states, and then you paid a B&B member to ship it to you internationally (not paid the member, but paid the shipping costs)? I just sent a Super Speed to Scotland, and it was only $5...I'd be happy to do that for you, and no worries about me keeping the razor, lol...I don't use straights.

Nope, the system punted me. Bid literally flashed on my screen then immediately went to the winning amount states side. No joy. I've had some very nice B&B members offer their help in the future. I thank them very much. One day if needed I hope to return the favor.

Kind regards

East of Toronto, Ontario. Thank you very much. I'm over it now, just that initial shock of thinking you finally have the one razor off your list. Then to find out as my kids say "you fail".

Kind regards,

or it says "anywhere" in one place and "usa only" somewhere else. I've developed a habit of asking what it costs to ship to Winnipeg? and then they can tell me to take a leap, or give me a quote. The one hard rule is: if they insist on UPS instead of USPS, then I won't bid at all. Down with UPS. Up the postal service!

Ok, that was kind of funny, and I was obviously kidding, but THAT was also pretty highly offensive and would get those guy's asses soundly kicked anywhere south of the border. Let's see them on tour down in Texas and play that song. If we sing about a war, it's usually to honor the fallen, not to incite crimes against the state. You don't see Americans gloating about WWII and heading back to Germany today and advocating arson, let alone a single victory two hundred year ago. I thought Canada was the land of the polite and civil? :thumbdown Poor form, sir.

Last edited:
I just sold some stuff to Canadian buyers, sending the packages was a piece of cake, absolutely no problem, and 1st class international parcel is very inexpensive, depending of course, on the weight.

Ok, that was kind of funny, and I was obviously kidding, but THAT was also pretty highly offensive and would get those guy's asses soundly kicked anywhere south of the border. Let's see them on tour down in Texas and play that song. If we sing about a war, it's usually to honor the fallen, not to incite crimes against the state. You don't see Americans gloating about WWII and heading back to Germany today and advocating arson, let alone a single victory two hundred year ago. I thought Canada was the land of the polite and civil? :thumbdown Poor form, sir.

Chill, it is just a song and the part about bringing matches to burn washington again is just a joke. I think the song is funny and I can get quite patriotic as well (born and raised in the states).
Also, not every canadian is polite and civil, I know plenty of jerks

there are six billion souls on this planet. I think we can safely assume a random distribution of ***'les, eejits, maroons, imbiseals and jerks across the globe. Some will be members here, most will not.

Can we move on now to other more pleasant topics, please?

Top Bottom