What's new

Paid too much I know but it's beautiful

Looks like it's in very nice condition and that case is sparkling! You paid a premium for minty-ness and there isn't anything wrong with that! Some cost more, some less, take the average.

And don't worry, if one does show up for $20, you won't even see it. :001_smile

BTW, I've been shaving with mine for the last two weeks, I'm having a hard time taking it out of the rotation. I've really become very partial to open combs.

:thumbup:

-jim

Yes that's a pretty high price for this set. However, it's rare to see one in this fine condition. The sting of the high price will soon fade but the beauty and enjoyment you get from it will not. Congrats.

Len

I think Len expresses this exactly right. You will enjoy this for years to come and the price will fade in your memory. (Particularly as its value continues to rise.)

I was just noticing that it looks like the correct Blue Blades for the time period too. The blade packets are the darker, richer blue which came to be in 1932 and were still present in 1935 looking at the blades on Achim's site.

Well, I think you did pay too much for it. The best way to make yourself feel better would be to ship it to...an address I can give you if you PM me. You can thank me for my random act of kindness later.

(Oh, and that razor is STUNNING!)

Beauty! Reading this thread also makes me not regret some of my recent aquisitions! I know I can always come here to be enabled! THANKS GUYS!

Well, I think you did pay too much for it. The best way to make yourself feel better would be to ship it to...an address I can give you if you PM me. You can thank me for my random act of kindness later.

(Oh, and that razor is STUNNING!)

It'll just get returned to me as No Such Address Exists so I'll save you, and me, the time and just keep it. :tongue_sm

Awesome set! You paid what it was worth to you and you most likely made a deal at that. You now own a set in a condition rarely found.

:thumbup:

Top Bottom