What's new

Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I really like this cigar. I think I'll be buying more of these. Correct if me if I'm wrong, there is a 1946 Padron cigar that I think cost at about $27.00. Is anyone familiar with this?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
No, there's no 1946 that I know of. There is a 1926 Padron, and I've seen those around $25 a stick so that's probably the one you're thinking of.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
No on the 1946. It’s always cheaper in the long run to buy a box, and many people offering 20% off deals. Just gotta wait it out for the best deals.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
No, there's no 1946 that I know of. There is a 1926 Padron, and I've seen those around $25 a stick so that's probably the one you're thinking of.

You are right. I've paid $27.00 and some change for one. Really x 3 like this cigar, just wish I could find it for less.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
No on the 1946. It’s always cheaper in the long run to buy a box, and many people offering 20% off deals. Just gotta wait it out for the best deals.

Yep. I box of five is still to steep for me. Like you said. I just have to wait for a good deal

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
For some of us these more expensive cigars are for special occasions or for when you want to spoil yourself. If they were 5 bucks a piece it would still be a great cigar, but there is something to be said about knowing you are smoking a “premium” stick.

Top Bottom