What's new

PAA soap considerations

I'm contemplating these four. I know this is a subjective topic, but would appreciate any and all feedback from your experience. I have only tried one PAA soap, Droid Black, which I like quite a lot, both efficacy and scent. So other suggestions besides the ones I've listed below are also welcome:

The beach
Future fiction
Dapper doc’s lilac and fig
Cold Spices

Last edited:

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I like the CK6 base. I have Hotel Cecil which is a Burma shave hommage. I like it. Fairly mild as artisan soap scents go. Many are too strong for me.

I have an order coming with a bunch of PAA samples, and all of these are in it. I hear great things, can't wait!

I’ve been using Al Fin for a couple months now and really like it, especially the Star Jelly balm and EDP of the same scent. It’s light, floral and powdery and…manly and… Man it’s just different and I’m not good with breaking down scent notes. My wife loves it on me and she’s hard to please when it comes to men’s scents.

I just received the Good Vibrations set today (soap, balm, EDP) so I’ll get back to you. But I’m looking forward to it.

If you haven't already, I'd order some of their cologne samples to find what scents appeal to you. They run 99 cents each and are very useful in finding which of their many scents you will like.
Some of my favorites include (in alphabetical order) Agharta, Atomic Age Bay Rum, Atomic Pumpkin, Aqua DC, CaD, Cavendish, Clown Fruit, Droid Black, Future Fiction, Garden of Bali, Gondolier, Good Vibrations, Mega Flora, Sangre de Drago.

Another suggestion would be to order some of their bath soaps as a way of sampling scents. I’ve just worked my way through terra preta, twee, AA bay rum, grey label, and droid black. All excellent imo except for terra preta which I probably wouldn’t buy again. It’s a bit too “dirty”, but I guess that is how they meant for it to be. Not for me.

Top Bottom