What's new

PAA commercials!

I just saw a commercial while watching YouTube on my Roku, its title was 'Heirloom'. Turns out it's PAA's new commercial, not to bad, funny at first and then tries to be heartfelt. An old grandfather sitting by the fire drinking and bitching lol, while his grandson is on his phone. The grandfather hands him his straight razor and they end up taking a selfie while the grandson is lathered up learning to shave. Anyone else see it yet?

I just saw a commercial while watching YouTube on my Roku, its title was 'Heirloom'. Turns out it's PAA's new commercial, not to bad, funny at first and then tries to be heartfelt. An old grandfather sitting by the fire drinking and bitching lol, while his grandson is on his phone. The grandfather hands him his straight razor and they end up taking a selfie while the grandson is lathered up learning to shave. Anyone else see it yet?
I have seen some PAA commercials. I skipped thru them, Not Interested. Not surprised though, PAA does a ton of marketing on You tube. Funny he would include a straight in the commercial. PAA doesn't sell straights.

Top Bottom