What's new

THEHTGAM/PPF/PH0ENIX/D0UGLAS/H0DGES/FRANCES Thread

Mainly the paa pre shave soaps here and I really like them with a big thumbs up for the holiday lumb of cube and red holy day the green Christmas is not bad either

I haven't seen a "Favorite PAA soaps" thread lately so I figure it's time, particularly because there are so many that I don't remember or haven't tried like Immortal Peach, Son Of Honeysuckle, Astra Planeta, DAB, Diver Down, or Fresco.

My current favorites are Dapper Doc's and Good Vibrations and I plan to get Atomic Age Bay Rum soon.

What do you like?

That’s a hard one lol but I will say quick, you should get Son of Honeysuckle before it leaves (not leaving yet) it’s really good. But these are some of my favorites in no order…this list could go forever lol

First Night on planet earth
Doppelgänger Gold
Planet Vetiver
Clown Fruit
Monstroso
Big Shave East
Copalli
Future Fiction
Oubliette
Tokyo Rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prices may vary based on exchange rates at the time of purchase. I think if you price this out today with the stand and the razor including 3 plates your total without shipping is about $177.00 US$.
Wonderfully priced from a true gentleman. If a more deserving B&Ber doesn’t jump on this over the weekend, I intend to.
That’s a hard one lol but I will say quick, you should get Son of Honeysuckle before it leaves (not leaving yet) it’s really good. But these are some of my favorites in no order…this list could go forever lol

First Night on planet earth
Doppelgänger Gold
Planet Vetiver
Clown Fruit
Monstroso
Big Shave East
Copalli
Future Fiction
Oubliette
Tokyo Rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome, 1K is my very favorite but no more!

I picked up a few samples of PAA in the little vials and have been using them after my shaves for a few days now. Is it just me or do they leave the face greasy?

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
9B03A6D8-9DC4-4D46-A10C-02AE3B4C5838.jpeg

PAA Doppelgänger Orange, my absolute favourite.

I just started using the Star Jelly. Def some alcohol, but much less than the splashes. The splashes were way too intense for me. This star jelly stuff is mellower in scent and alcohol but has good face feel afterwards. Sorry, maybe a bit off topic…

Tried The beach this morning. Really interesting scent- i like it, but it's not something i could use on the regular. It 's head ache inducing for sure. Al of the scents i've tried thus far are strong/perfumy. Have a few more to get through but seems PAA isn't for me.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Is it a powerful orange, or something more subtle like Hermes? Me, I delight in the very forward scent of Stirling's Orange Chill.
Not really orange in smell. It is said it is a homage to Chaps. For me it reminds me of an English barbers scent of the 1950s along with my short back and sides. 😊

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
You could be using too much product or your face is still a little wet or both. I overuse and on a rare occasion aftershave can become thick and almost like soap but then that does dissipate quickly.

Top Bottom