What's new

WTB PAA ASCENSION SELECT

I’ve been searching for one of these since they were released and then quickly sold out. Searching multiple times a week for over a year and still says out of stock (doing the same thing for Karve with their copper version) .

Anyways, I’m specifically looking for the ASCENSION SELECT. It’s the gunmetal one with the colored tip on the handle. I have the ASCENSION TRAVEL one in aluminum and I like that a lot and I am a fan of gunmetal finishes.

I’d prefer to buy new, but I’m not sure it’s ever coming back in stock especially now with shipping delays etc. thanks

Have you contacted PAA to see if they will produce this item again? I have one with the original tip and a red tip if you want/settle for a used one.

They just told me to sign up for email updates which i already have done back in January. I’ll shoot you a pm about the one you have.

I’ve been searching for one of these since they were released and then quickly sold out. Searching multiple times a week for over a year and still says out of stock (doing the same thing for Karve with their copper version) .

Anyways, I’m specifically looking for the ASCENSION SELECT. It’s the gunmetal one with the colored tip on the handle. I have the ASCENSION TRAVEL one in aluminum and I like that a lot and I am a fan of gunmetal finishes.

I’d prefer to buy new, but I’m not sure it’s ever coming back in stock especially now with shipping delays etc. thanks
I know this is an old post, but I just ordered me one last night from the PAA website. Seems like they have plenty in stock now if you haven't gotten it yet.

Top Bottom