What's new

PAA aerolite knot custom brush

if any of you have used the PAA Aerolite stygian tuxedo knot in a custom handle, I'd love to see photos (or some other knot with a similar look). I like the Aerolite quite a bit-- the handle, while it has its charm, is a but clunky for me... so looking to make my own.

TIA. Cheers
Drew

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
if any of you have used the PAA Aerolite stygian tuxedo knot in a custom handle, I'd love to see photos (or some other knot with a similar look). I like the Aerolite quite a bit-- the handle, while it has its charm, is a but clunky for me... so looking to make my own.

TIA. Cheers
Drew
This needs a BUMP! I know someone must have tried it....

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman

TIA. Cheers
Drew
The knot looks very similar to my Yaqi Goblin 24mm Husky knot if that helps. More or less a Tuxedo knot IMO but with less dark black color at base . This knot works well for lathering also and has a nice splay scrub.

Yaqi # 1 24mm Goblin.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom