What's new

P.160 Tipo Morbido, the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

A few years ago and inspired by this forum I was going crazy for shaving products. I spent a lot of time and money on hard to find soaps. Today I'm not even a regular shaver anymore but the soaps have slumbered in my wine cooler and I find it sort of sad that they're not used.

So here goes:

I sell a full block of the legendary P.160 Professional Sapone speciale per barba Tipo Morbido. I bought this from a forum member in 2013 who got it from Italian Barber himself. I vacuum sealed it as soon as I had received it (as I still had some 125g portions I got from IB directly). It has been in my wine cooler at 11°C ever since.

As you can see in the pic, it's not a full kilo but almost. I never took any away so this is probably due to evaporation before sealing, I don't know.

I do not know how to price this correctly. It's super rare, IB still has his last brick for 2'500 $ as a donation offer. The last P.160 sale I found in the forum was for 300$, so that's the price I will set. I send from Europe so there will be an additional 20$ for shipping to US. Other destinations possible. I will not be responsible for customs fees.

Kind regards

Florian

IMG_2361.jpg
IMG_2363.jpg

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This is one the THE best soaps I have ever used. My 650g is coming up on 2 years of daily usage, so this should last someone around 3 years if that helps put things into perspective for potential buyers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom