What's new

Oz Newbie

Hi All
It's occurred that I've been posting for a couple of weeks without introducing myself so now's a good time to redress that.

I started wet shaving about 18 months ago with an EJ 89 razor and an EJ Super Badger brush. About 6 months ago I upgraded to a Kent BK4 Silver Tip. My usual blade is an Astra SP and my everyday soap is Proraso Green Tea and Oatmeal.

I've recently been given some vintage razors and I think that the obsession has begun.

Hi All
It's occurred that I've been posting for a couple of weeks without introducing myself so now's a good time to redress that.

I started wet shaving about 18 months ago with an EJ 89 razor and an EJ Super Badger brush. About 6 months ago I upgraded to a Kent BK4 Silver Tip. My usual blade is an Astra SP and my everyday soap is Proraso Green Tea and Oatmeal.

I've recently been given some vintage razors and I think that the obsession has begun.
Welcome to the forums! My fave regular blade is the Gillette Silver Blue. My fave go to razor is my N2 Gillette Slim Adjustable

Your friendly neighborhood BambulanceMan

Welcome and I see you have already checking into The Great Southern Land

Drop into the hall of fame as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom