What's new

Owning the Gillette Fusion Skinguard razor alongside my 39c Sledgehammer.

Greetings all.

As much as I really like my 39c Sledgehammer I also really like my Gillette Fusion Skinguard cartridge razor. The reason being is that while I appreciate the luxury shaves I get with the Sledgehammer, I also like the quickness and ease of use provided by the Skinguard when I don't have enough time to use the Sledgehammer, like when at my workplace; if they change my shift patterns and I need to look presentable the next morning.

Frankly I don't think there is anything wrong with the Skinguard. It provides a decent enough shave when I simply don't enough time to truly appreciate my Sledgehammer. It is the only cart razor that doesn't cause me problems on my skin (having only 2 blades instead of 5).

Jason.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I think this topic should be posted in the "Modern Shaving System" category.
Modern Shaving Systems - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forums/modern-shaving-systems.271/

By the way, I will also always keep my Gillette trac II/ Schick super II, they have the same specs and can exchange consumables with each other. The full brass handle that I purchased extra is also very classy.
78397951_2686285521410334_3836833682975358976_n.jpg

Greetings all.

As much as I really like my 39c Sledgehammer I also really like my Gillette Fusion Skinguard cartridge razor. The reason being is that while I appreciate the luxury shaves I get with the Sledgehammer, I also like the quickness and ease of use provided by the Skinguard when I don't have enough time to use the Sledgehammer, like when at my workplace; if they change my shift patterns and I need to look presentable the next morning.

Frankly I don't think there is anything wrong with the Skinguard. It provides a decent enough shave when I simply don't enough time to truly appreciate my Sledgehammer. It is the only cart razor that doesn't cause me problems on my skin (having only 2 blades instead of 5).

Jason.
Ok.

I think this topic should be posted in the "Modern Shaving System" category.
Modern Shaving Systems - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/forums/modern-shaving-systems.271/

By the way, I will also always keep my Gillette trac II/ Schick super II, they have the same specs and can exchange consumables with each other. The full brass handle that I purchased extra is also very classy.
View attachment 1410299
I’m curious where you got that handle? It looks great. I’ve heard so many good things about trac II that I really want to try it but over here I can only seem to ever find cartridges for it and not the handle…

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I’m curious where you got that handle? It looks great. I’ve heard so many good things about trac II that I really want to try it but over here I can only seem to ever find cartridges for it and not the handle…
I found brass razor handles from antique craft stores in my city "Taipei" (in Taiwan).

I've also seen some similar items on ebay, and even a mermaid look.

Top Bottom