What's new

Over a year in and I just had a PERFECT shave!

Been shaving with DE/Brush/Good Cream-Soap since Christmas 2009. Since day one shaves have been way better than with the Mach 3 canned goo I used to go with.

Was using Omega Stripey-G'Tech-AoS soap/body shop cream/gent refine cream/TH creams for at least 6 months. Stepped up the g'tech to EJ 89 and shaves improved. Then finally stepped up to the Eagle Group Buy brush and realized the importance of a good brush...better lather, more comfort.

Last night I got new gear:
Simpson Colonel 2XL brush
CO Bigelow Cream
Alum Block

Of course couldn't wait to give it a run. Used the EJ 89 with all the above and used Gent Refine AS Balm after the alum. AMAZING!!!! I had no idea what I was missing.
Proraso/CO is so much cheaper and my new favorite.
Alum Block is a must!
Simpson Colonel 2XL is amazing for bowl lather.

Best shave I have ever had...just thought I would share!

Been shaving with DE/Brush/Good Cream-Soap since Christmas 2009. Since day one shaves have been way better than with the Mach 3 canned goo I used to go with.

Was using Omega Stripey-G'Tech-AoS soap/body shop cream/gent refine cream/TH creams for at least 6 months. Stepped up the g'tech to EJ 89 and shaves improved. Then finally stepped up to the Eagle Group Buy brush and realized the importance of a good brush...better lather, more comfort.

Last night I got new gear:
Simpson Colonel 2XL brush
CO Bigelow Cream
Alum Block

Of course couldn't wait to give it a run. Used the EJ 89 with all the above and used Gent Refine AS Balm after the alum. AMAZING!!!! I had no idea what I was missing.
Proraso/CO is so much cheaper and my new favorite.
Alum Block is a must!
Simpson Colonel 2XL is amazing for bowl lather.

Best shave I have ever had...just thought I would share!

When you have a great shave, then you want to shout it out!

Top Bottom