What's new

Out of the mouths of babes....A 5 y old boy's sniff test of a couple creams

Well, Kellogg's had to change the name to Froot Loops from Fruit Loops, because there's no fruit in them, just lots of sugar and artificial flavorings.

Sorry to dwell on the Froot Loops thing too, but my box says "natural fruit flavouring". It admits to the sugar part, though.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
OK, you know the one we are all waiting for! If you don't have any, PM me, I have 3, I'll send you one.

ARKO!

just did a few more, couldn't resist:

MdC - Fruit Loops
MWF - Blah!
QCS Briar - Yum! Black Cherry Cola (we drink this camping)
Tabac - Peeyuu, Yuck!
QCS Cayman - Baking
QCS Hanami - Cranberries

this is fun...I found a new use for our kids :001_tt2: don't tell CFS

Great descriptions - I think we need to have a list like this for the scents! I never think products every smell anything like they are described.

Cryril R Salter French Vetiver

just had little toby (5) do his official sniff test on a sample i had.......all i got was a Head Shake
when i asked my 7y old.....YUCK

that about sums up that one, no explanation needed.

My 8 year old daughter is always anxious to smell the soaps and creams we get in the mail. She loves QCS Briar as well and gave a very similar description. I agree, QCS Cedarwood Lemongrass has a very woodsy, "stick"like smell.

5y old had a shave tonight, with some QCS Tangerine (his favorite) and his tech for 2 laps as he calls it (2 passes). running thru the house with his Santa-Beard between laps, scaring people and trying to kiss them. :001_tt2:

funniest part, we get in to the en-suite, fill up the sink etc, soak brush and he slides the door shut.

Q) what are you doing)
A) Closing the door so Mommy doesn't bother us.

It was a proud moment....he's learning fast :thumbup:

5y old had a shave tonight, with some QCS Tangerine (his favorite) and his tech for 2 laps as he calls it (2 passes). running thru the house with his Santa-Beard between laps, scaring people and trying to kiss them. :001_tt2:

funniest part, we get in to the en-suite, fill up the sink etc, soak brush and he slides the door shut.

Q) what are you doing)

Awwwww yeeeeaaaaah! That's great!

I like that he kept it basic and said it smelled like a stick, instead of a earthy tone with a hint of herbal. Your son naming all ouf our shaving products would keep life much more simple. lol...

Q) what are you doing)

I think there's something in my eye. Probably just allergies.

Q) what are you doing)

Building another wetshaver- and plenty of memories!

Your son is awesome. I have my 4 year old sniff test my different AS and EdT's each day, it usually just results in a "Mmmm" or "Yuck" or sometimes a "That smells good, Daddy," but I haven't asked him to say what he thinks they smell like. I'll see if I can get him to describe some of them. His spectrum might be a little limited though.

Q) what are you doing)

LOL. Nice work teacher.

How's he doing with the new Mikes and Mystics you've been getting recently?

Top Bottom