What's new

Out of hibernation

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Back from a year long hibernation 👋🏻

Took the last year off of most social media for my own sanity and Slowly been creeping back into different sites. Been a long time forum creeper but attempting to be more active socially here as well

Welcome back to Badger & Blade :)

With everything going on in our local lives, and all over the world, B&B offers an outlet to get away from it all. We express our awesomeness with our shaving hobby, and our eternal delight, with every razor we try. With a brush and a bowl, were really on a role. With a nicely whipped up lather, and our razor loaded with a feather. We proceed to provide ourselves, with the follicle weight reduction, so we may look dashingly handsome, for this weeks function. :)

Welcome out of hibernation. Hope the flare tip Super Speed razor is delivering a good shave now.
Hey 👋🏻 great f’n memory!

I think it came down to blade choice tbh. Possibly a little technique with it. I’ve used it a few times since with different blades and got a much different result. I was using persona blades in it which for me are usually my go to sharpest blade, but for whatever reason in that flare tip Astra blades do a much better job. I can actually get a closer 3 pass shave with it than with my .84 gc which has me mind blown 🤯

Greetings and welcome back. I was with a group of sub 35 year olds that I was leading and one asked “do you really shave every day?”. I answered “yes, I really enjoy a methodical and peaceful double edged razor shave with a sharp blade”. The responding vacant looks I received could not be responded to with any usual human response. I grunted three times and we proceeded with our work lol. Is it me or will we all have hipster beards in the next fashion cycle? If we humans were really unique and independent of fashion, how come no one has only a half neck beard? Serious question 🧐.

Top Bottom