What's new

Out for my walk yesterday and...................

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
So bobcats are not the same as lynx?

EDIT: Never mind; did some reading and now I am more edumacated about these related felines.
There are two others of real interest here in South Texas, the Ocelot & the Jaguarundi.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Very interesting. Not seen those before, that I recall. Do not spend a lot of time in the bush in Texas. :)
And we are getting less and less brush almost daily. Soon it will be all urban from Rio Grande City to South Padre and it's likely both of those will go with brush country.

And we are getting less and less brush almost daily. Soon it will be all urban from Rio Grande City to South Padre and it's likely both of those will go with brush country.
Very sad, to me anyway. I quite enjoy country that has as little human influence as possible. Where I live, the nearest town is getting closer and closer. The day it reaches me may just be the day I leave the family farm. (only about 10 miles now)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I just this afternoon posted in another thread that I missed Bobcat's SOTD posts. One of you Texans should head over to Hondo and flush him out.

Top Bottom