What's new

Our Web site has been Hacked!

Has anybody else been through this? We have made the corrections and submitted them to Google. Google responded that they would review the issue if all clear would reinstate us. They said this could take "a few weeks"!! :blink:

it shouldn't take a few weeks - that's just the form letter. the higher your google ranking, the quicker you will get reinstated though.

i found usually about 3 days or so. i have dealt with this on a number of occasions.

i feel bad now i had to take pain killers last night for my back and had a few beers and i misread his post and thought he was asking how to take care of his hacked site. i sent a few pm's with probably to much info and when i re-read this i see he said it was taken care of he just needed google to fix it. SORRY again for misreading lol shows you shouldnt take pain killers drink beer and read the forums lol. man im glad i didnt go and spend a fortune ...lol.. please know i only meant well..

That sucks. People who do that **** me off. I mean you have nothing better to do with your sorry *** than hurt a business and a persons income? Sorry to hear that Stan & thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom