What's new

Our Stainless Steel Razors

Not all razors are created equal and here we'll go into a little more depth of the origin of how we developed our double edge razors.

What goes into our Safety Razors?

Several years back we partnered with a medical manufacturing company. They specialize in making the intricate metal tools for dentist. We approached them with Battle Brothers Shaving Co.’s mission, to work with us in developing a high quality razor. A much simpler task from them! We set off making different variations, lengths, sizes weights and colors.
proxy.php

Above are the samples in the finished form

What we ended with was a combination of the work. The handles are made from small blocks or rods of stainless steel. Then milling machines carve the them into the what you see here. Now stainless steel doesn’t stain or rust as quickly normal steel does. To help prevent corrosion and extend the life of the product we apply coating. It also helps make it look good. We market these as high performance because of its origin and construction process.

The heads are made out of brass. It was a no brainer for us because there is very little to no iron. It has a very low chance, if at all, of rusting. It can however, over time become tarnished if not taken care of properly.

proxy.php

• High performance stainless steel and brass head
  • Finished and textured handle for secure grip
  • Razor head angled for an outstanding shave, every time
  • Field strip with ease with only three parts
  • Dimensions 10.5×2.5×4 (cm)
  • Weight 3.68 (oz)
proxy.php

Excellent write up. It's always nice to know the process.

Have you thought about future designs? Maybe different shaped, longer or shorter hadles?

The ones you have look awsome!

dangerousdon, Absolutely! This is just an initial line for now. We are working on a whole bunch of items right now but still lots of tweaking. Our philosophy is quality over quantity. I plan on outlying a larger picture of short term and long term goals. Thank you for asking!

We have! Right now we are in the process of moving production back to the USA! It takes time and money as you can imagine and the more product sold, the quicker the process is taking place. =) What I'm saying is we are focusing our resources on building 'the system' of production while providing the three options we currently have.

Also, we are working out the details for a new type of razor handle coating that will give us the option of literally any color you can think of.

Thanks for the question! If you have any more, we are an open book!

We have! Right now we are in the process of moving production back to the USA! It takes time and money as you can imagine and the more product sold, the quicker the process is taking place. =) What I'm saying is we are focusing our resources on building 'the system' of production while providing the three options we currently have.

Also, we are working out the details for a new type of razor handle coating that will give us the option of literally any color you can think of.

Thanks for the question! If you have any more, we are an open book!
Do you have a website?

Sorry for the delay.
Our office was down for security updates and training.
I was interested in finding out more about your products.

@Schnitzel52 you can check us out at battlebrothers.com! Currently, for the razor blades, we are out of testing and in full production, not looking for product testers. Although, somewhere on Amazon they are giving some cash back for the first 5 reviews of our product. Search "Early Reviewer Program". The tech guys told me about this so I don't have much more to go on.

Right now we only have a bathroom kit, field kits for deployed warriors are in the exploratory R&D phase. All I can say about that.

@Schnitzel52 you can check us out at battlebrothers.com! Currently, for the razor blades, we are out of testing and in full production, not looking for product testers. Although, somewhere on Amazon they are giving some cash back for the first 5 reviews of our product. Search "Early Reviewer Program". The tech guys told me about this so I don't have much more to go on.

Right now we only have a bathroom kit, field kits for deployed warriors are in the exploratory R&D phase. All I can say about that.

No problem.
I understand.
I’ll keep on watching.
Sounds like a great time at Battle Brothers!

Top Bottom