What's new

Our revamped website - take a look!

This was a month in the making. We had hoped to have it done well before Christmas but didn’t. It gives us the ability to add items and is much easier to edit. Has the same general flavor as the old one but perhaps sleeker somehow. Would love to hear what you think of it.

I have a favor: please do let us know if there is any constructive criticism to offer, no offense taken. Either PM or in the thread is fine - very thick skin here.

http://www.captainschoicestore.com/

First, I know it sounds silly, but thanks for including the "how to" in your about. I never used aftershave until I started with wet shaving, but then I used balms. Yours was the first liquid I had used, so I was just pouring a bit on my hand and was wasting enough of the product that I was looking for alternatives to get it out. Simple solution with the finger, thanks. :p

The website does look nice, very 'islandy' with the background and the sand wallpaper. The image in the background, though, took quite a while for me to load but I could still navigate the page while it did it's thing.

For online store, is it meant to take us to the cart right away, instead of going to the store? I see that after you add stuff to the cart, it appears clicking the tab is the only way to get back to the cart, outside of adding more (not necessarily a problem), but maybe add something in the corner or at the bottom of the store to see "Cart" or something?

I like the separation of professional reviews and user testimonials, might want to get on Shaving101.com to get that Review pending to an actual review, lol. But I like the honesty of including it.

Not quite sure I like the tiling of the background in the Contact Us page, but that is simply the fact that I don't like tiling images at all.

All in all, nice page. It is more professional looking, and gives a good impression compared to the old site, which I am sure you were aware. :)

Top Bottom