What's new

Our early facial hair

Greetings,

I came a cross a thread where the gentleman was showing his teenage 'stache, and taking a lot of ribbing about it. Rather than hijack his thread I thought about starting a thread dedicated to early facial hair pics.

Here is my high school senior photo (1977) rocking the 'stache and sideburns. Tools of the day were a Super Adjustable and a can of Foamy with the Red Ball hot lather top. :thumbup1:

$IMG_0124.jpg

Anyone else brave out there?

Dang. I didn't let my facial hair grow until I was in my 20s, so I don't have any awkward pics with unfortunate facial hair. I mean, I have awkward pics, just not ones that meet the criteria.

Awkward pics? You bet I have a bunch but now with facial hair as my girlfriend in high school (now my wife) never liked it so I try to stay more clean shaven. Plus I had at that time the patchiest beard anyone has ever seen. I would have 3 hairs on my chin then a smattering on both checks and nothing to connect them! :lol:

$30095_10150169603055523_4433873_n.jpg

14 years old and little caterpillar under my nose. My first year in high school, the seniors would dress up the juniors and have us for pets for the day. Normally I wouldn't wear stripes and polkadots :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom