What's new

Our buddy Peter (Wolf Whiskers) is back (for a bit) and look what I have coming!

Got these pics today...won't be here until after the New Year, but it's worth the wait.

22mm High Mountain White knot, set at ~49mm loft. The vase style handle is Vie-Long inspired and the resin is called Midnight Penny.

Peter told me he's willing to work a few custom orders while he's home, but you'll need to contact him soon.

Very nice Brucered!

Thanks..he did a bang up job on yours too and every one I've seen pics of if flawless and shines like a new car.

To me, Peter is pouring and making some of the best looking brushes out there today. Shapes are original, pours his own blanks, does custom accents/colours and serves in the military...how can you go wrong. :001_cool:

Not to mention, he's super personable, down to earth and a great guy to deal with and talk to.

I have to wait until the new year, but timed it so it will be ready and engraved for me to purchase after the Sabbatical. I've been waiting all year for a Wolf Whiskers brush and it's finally going to happen.

I went with a Brett Junior in Coffee & Cream for this one, but I can easily see myself adding more WW brushes to my stable in the future.

That Midnight Penny has stunning colors. I'm glad Peter is safely back, although it may only be for a short while. A great craftsman who serves in our county's military.

I went with a Brett Junior in Coffee & Cream for this one, but I can easily see myself adding more WW brushes to my stable in the future.

Before I saw you post the name of the resin, I thought, "Wow, that looks a lot like coffee with cream in it." What size knot are you putting in that thing? It looks like a chubby-esc sized handle.

Before I saw you post the name of the resin, I thought, "Wow, that looks a lot like coffee with cream in it." What size knot are you putting in that thing? It looks like a chubby-esc sized handle.

it's got a 26mm opening, and should accept a 24mm knot.

Peter said that is what he drills for the TGN F2 24mm.

$DSC01219 (1).jpg
I guess the Cream and Coffee is popular. I have a LLABOC in the pipeline somewhere.

Peter has been a tremendous help with my selections and guidance on what works what doesn't. Since I am a novice it has been a great experience and now I have a great brush on the way. I had a last minute change from the L7 cut to the tuxedo. He was very accommodating and had a lot of patience with me and all my questions.

Top Bottom