What's new

Our 2nd, 10-Week B&B Bullseye Session Starts on May 30, 2022

Here's the 7/10/2022 rollup. I've included two scores that were submitted for this week.
Where are our new shooters? Jump in! The water's fine.

Score Roll Up for 7-10-2022.jpg

Here are the details on this afternoon's bullseye session.

Session 20220712-1509
Date 7/12/2022
Time 3:09 PM
Description
Match 300 @ 50ft
Target Score Shots
Slow B2 75: 10 10 8 8 8 8 7 6 6 4
Timed B3 92/2X: X X 10 10 9 9 9 9 8 8
Rapid B3 91/2X: X X 10 10 9 9 9 8 8 8
Total 258/4X ✓
Notes: used the new grip, focused on getting the right hand perfect

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am currently in Iowa. My Mom has just gotten home from the hospital after breaking her hip. I will post 2 scores next weekend, Bob.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Just an FYI, I ordered my latest targets from Midway instead of Amazon at about half the price. My last order from Amazon for 50 ft slow fire pistol targets, I received 50 ft. RIFLE targets. I returned them and got RIFLE targets again as a replacement, they also were sent back. In both cases, the labels on the plastic wrapped targets had a sticker that identified them as B2 targets, but the targets were actually "TQ/1" rifle targets, plainly seen through the plastic wrap. If you can catch Midways free shipping, that's the way to go IMHO.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Printed off B-2 and B-3 targets on 8.5 x 11 copy paper; and these are the right size for 50 ft? Just checking?

6996B6D7-D100-4E4F-BA8E-FB0A80CEFF80.jpeg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Looks about right, the black bullseyes should measure about 3 1/16 in. on both targets, the outer ring 7 3/8 in. on the slow fire and 8 1/4 in. on the timed/rapid.

Get to shootin!

OkieStubble

Looks about right, the black bullseyes should measure about 3 1/16 in. on both targets, the outer ring 7 3/8 in. on the slow fire and 8 1/4 in. on the timed/rapid.

Get to shootin!

Going to sight the dot in today after Vortex CS tells me how to reset my windage. :)

Purchased 100 packs of each from Midway as you did.

OkieStubble

Lookin' good!

I have been reading a lot of your pointers and tips on placing cardboard behind the targets, aligning target with barrel, proper stance, breathing, resting the gun barrel between shots etc, for one handed. Once the dot is sighted in I’ll spend the remaining weeks of the second session getting my feet and technique under me and will be ready to join in come the 3rd session? Will there be a 3rd session? :)

Top Bottom